***We offer A La Carte services on a case by case basis. Please inquire.
- Annual Income Tax Preparation
- Tax Planning
- Monthly and Quarterly State and Federal Payroll and Excise Return Preparation
- Audit Representation
- Responding to State and Federal Taxing Authority Inquiries
- Litigation Support
- Analysis of Business Operations to Maximize Profits
- Assistance in Developing Accounting and other Internal Information Systems
- Assessment of your Business’s System of Internal Controls
- Advising on New Business Set Up and Entity Selection
- QuickBooks®Consulting, Setup and Training
- Monthly E-Newsletter to Keep You up to Date on Current Tax Issues
- and much, much more!
Benefits and Expertise
- Professional Tax and Accounting Experience:
- Lorrie Jean Olson is a CPA with over 25 years of experience. Over her career, Lorrie has worked with a multitude of different types of businesses and currently works with business owners on their accounting and tax needs.
- Timothy G Olson is a CPA with over 42 years of experience in Public Accounting and was a Professor at the University of Montana for 20 years. He really knows his stuff! Tim is our 'individual, trust and estate' expert.
- Kimberly Campbell is the Director of Accounting at Rarey-Olson. She has a Masters in Accounting and is on the leading edge of new technology. Kim has the unique ability to teach and explain accounting in a way that anyone can understand!
- Personal Consultation: Schedule a meeting with Lorrie, Tim or Kim one-on-one to discuss your tax situation and/or your accounting needs. Or, just drop your information at our front desk and we will call you with our questions.
- E-File: All returns E-filed per new IRS regulations reducing return of your refund and reducing IRS data entry errors.
- Multiple Reviews of your tax return insure you benefit from ALL potential tax savings.
- Professional Tax Advice: Anytime throughout the year. Call us anytime!
- Reasonable Rates: We guarantee efficiency and quality work.
- Member: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Peace of Mind: The most important aspect of all. You have a team of knowledgeable people working for you to ensure the most accurate tax return possible!